Vacation on the horizon?
You've probably already spent thousands on airline or cruise tickets, hotels, tours, entertainment, guidebooks and perhaps new luggage. And let's not forget, that ‘to die for' wardrobe you've been buying piece by piece since before the trip was booked.
Unless you're going to a desert island you will encounter ‘fashion emergencies'. To keep you cool and collected we've selected fifteen of our most popular problem solvers to help you in a pinch (see back panel).
Any one of these hard to find items could save the day (or evening) when retail shops are closed or much too far away. I'm worth the investment so please, don't leave town without me!
About this kit:
When the shops are closed in Sydney and you're on the way to the Opera.
Contains the following items:
1. One large clear cosmetics bag with zipper
2. One pair PERKI SILICONE enhancer pads
3. Three pieces TACK ITZ for scratchy labels
4. Twenty uses STICKY FINGERS lint removers
5. Two pair STRAP KEEPERS, keep straps hidden
6. Two pair PETAL TOPS, nipple covers
7. Two pair REVEAL ADHESIVE BRA
8. Two pair BRAZA ADHESIVES
9. Three pair ON THE RUN G-Strings
10. Three pieces Quickies Soap Wash
11. One piece 2 HK Clear BRA EXTENDER
12. One pair CLEAR BRA STRAPS
13. One piece THE LOW DOWN, low back converter
14. Two pair CLOTHING SHIELDS
15. One piece Try On Bonnet
16. One piece Seamless tube top
17. One dispenser FLASHTAPE